FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Honey-Mustard Pecan-Crusted Chicken

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Honey-Mustard Pecan-Crusted Chicken

I love chicken and I am always trying new ways to serve it. The ingredients for this chicken are things you probably already have in your pantry. 

As many of you know, I always have pecans, since my brother-in-law runs a pecan farm, so this recipe was a perfect fit for me. 
Eclectic Red Barn: Honey-Mustard Pecan-Crusted Chicken

You can choose any mustard you like, I just like the tang of Dijon. If you don't have Lawry's Salt, add a little salt and some Italian seasoning. Enjoy!

    Recipe                                                       Print


Honey-Mustard Pecan-Crusted Chicken

Eclectic Red Barn: Pecan-Crusted Chicken


Ingredients:
2 cups pecans, finely chopped
2 tsp. Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
⅓ cup Dijon mustard (or mustard of your choice)
1 tbsp. Honey
⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves


Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Toss together chopped pecans and seasoned salt in shallow baking dish and set aside.
  3. Combine mustard with honey and melted butter in a small bowl. Brush over chicken, discarding excess.
  4. Roll chicken in chopped nuts, pressing firmly.
  5. Arrange chicken on an oiled rack set over rimmed baking sheet.
  6. Bake until 165 degrees at thickest part, 45 to 59 min.
  7. Serve hot, sliced.


Linking to these parties:
wow-me_thumb1_thumb1CCBG-PartyLogoOh My Heartsie GirlDagmarBleasdale.com link partyMatthew 5: How Well Are You Trained?: The Charm of HomeFriday Features Linky Party{nifty button}

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...